Reddbox aims to reduce the dependance of landlords on letting agencies that can charge high commissions to manage your property. From getting it on the market, photographed, maintained, given a valuation and more, the fees add up. Letting agencies can charge comissions as high as 20% and to avoid having to use a comprehensive service, Reddbox is here to help. Letting agencies are useful for providing certain services like ensuring as many prospective tenants as possible view your property but Reddbox aims help you save and expand your portfolio.
Little by little, we aim to save landlords money on these managing fees and to help tradesmen find work with our growing user base by our partnership with the award winning CET. They have recently been acquired by the well acclaimed HomeServe who serves over 1 in 8 UK households. And for the ones they don’t serve, they find a partner who can.
This is especially useful to landlords who own properties which are less a convenient radius for themselves and for local tradesmen they may know. As a result you don’t need expertise of the best tradesmen to use in a given area as we find the best for you.
That is why we have carefully designed the app to be easy to use. From storing documents to hiring tradesmen straight from the app, you pay only for the service needed. Our rates are competitive and can be viewed here. We are adding new products from the app in the coming weeks and months, so download it now to make sure not to miss out on early bird discounts. Lock in those savings!
Reddbox is also launching new insurance products in December, so you can take out insurance, manage your plans, and streamline you property management all in one app.
Our offer: Download the app and start saving time managing your properties. Follow the screens to provide your details, and that’s it. Some of the key features why you should consider Reddbox are –
- A completely app-based, super simple service booking process.
- Options to pay for the service over a few months without any additional interest or fee. See our rates here. Be quick, we are running promotional rates at the moment.
- You can book the service seven days a week, which means no need to disrupt your busy day.
- A very transparent cancellation and refund policy.
- And the best one – Reddbox will automatically organise all the relevant documents such as invoices and certificates.