What do we offer?
The boiler service entails an annual check-up of your boiler and central heating system by a Gas-safe registered engineer to make sure they are running smoothly and efficiently. It is a smart and cost-effective way of reducing the risk of unexpected boiler breakdowns, as it is less expensive than having to repair your boiler.
Not just the annual service, Reddbox is gearing to offer a comprehensive Home Emergency cover that will protect your boiler soon. So no more unexpected and ugly surprises with the boiler anymore.
A marketplace to hire a professional to get your boiler repair will be available soon as well. You can expect great quality and, of course, a warranty on the repair from our selected and vetted professionals.
To know more about boiler and heating services and understand what we offer, take a quick look at the complete guide. Happy to help!
How to book?
You can get your annual boiler service by following these easy steps
Sign up/Sign in
Download the Reddbox app, and sign in using your Email, Phone number, or Facebook profile.
Book a popular service
Head to Buy section and select the boiler service. Choose a date and fill in your details to book it.
Get it done
We contact you to schedule the time that works for you and deliver the service.
Want to know more about professional boiler service? Here are some frequently asked questions that will ease the process and answer your queries
- Q. What does the annual service include?
The service includes the following steps –
- Complete visual inspection
- Operation and functionality
- Then comes the flue check
- Pilot burner, probes and cables
- Flame sense device and its operation
- Heating operation and controls
- Ventilation and whether it has been provided adequately
- Electrical wiring and connections
- Flow of gas and pressure
- Safety devices
- Location of the boiler
- Nearby combustible materials
- Cleaning the main boiler components
- Creating a record
- Make sure the boiler is ready for use
- Q. How long does a boiler service take?
- You can contact us on (phone number) or contact us on email@example.comThe time can vary depending on your boiler type. For a standard boiler, it should take approximately 2 – 4 hrs considering it does not need any repair. Once the expert examines everything, you can get a better estimated time.
- Q. Can I schedule the service on weekends?
- Yes, we provide service booking for 7 days a week (but not on bank holidays)
- Q. How does the monthly payment work?
- When you book your boiler service well in advance, we help you distribute the cost over a few months without any interest or fee. The total amount is collected 48 hrs before the scheduled service date.
- Q. How frequently should I service the boiler?
- It is advisable to service the boiler once every year. Remember a home emergency insurance does not cover your boiler issues if the boiler is not annually serviced.
- Q. Can I change the booking?
- Of course you can. However, please consider that rescheduling an existing appointment is allowed 48 hrs before the original appointment at no extra cost.
- Q. Is there a post service warranty available?
- The service will ensure the appliance operates safely, if any parts are fitted as part of onward repair the parts are covered for a period of 12 months. However if upon attendance the boiler failure is, in fact, a Home emergency for example and does not relate to the parts fitted a full call-out fee will be billed to the customer.
- Q. Can I cancel a booking?
- Of course you can. A full refund will be processed for cancellation only when it is initiated 48 hrs before the original appointment. But no refund is possible if an appointment is cancelled within 48hrs before the original appointment.