How to book
Our professional property photography service makes every stage of the process as simple as a few clicks. Let us talk you through it.
Select shoot type
Select a shoot type, from 1 hr to 3hr+.
Select your preferred date and time, and let your photographer do the hard work.
Sit and relax
Receive fully edited, high-resolution photos within 48-hours of your shoot, ready for use!
Now everything’s in one place for next time you need to reference – how easy was that?
Download our free app now!
All of our shoot types include unlimited photos and professional editing. Take a look at our packages below.
A 1 hour shoot, perfect for showcasing your studio flat or 1 bed home – capture every last detail!
Multiple reception rooms or bedrooms? Our 2 hour, medium shoot package is the one for you.
Select this 4 hour package for properties with 4+ bedrooms and outdoor space or extensive grounds.
Want to know more about professional boiler service? Here are some frequently asked questions that will ease the process and answer your queries
- How do you verify the photographers working with you?
- We have partnered with PerFocal, experts in the property photography industry, to help us source the very best and most reliable photographers. Our photography team are established in the field and has a proven record of project delivery.
- Where can I find my shoot booking information?
- All bookings are made and managed within the Reddbox app – you can find full details of your shoot booking here, and we’ll also send you a confirmation email for quick reference.
- What if I need to cancel or reschedule my shoot?
- No problem! Change your date, time, or even photographer in app, or cancel for a full refund, up to 24 hours before your booked shoot.
- Q. How does the monthly payment work?
- When you book your boiler service well in advance, we help you distribute the cost over a few months without any interest or fee. The total amount is collected 48 hrs before the scheduled service date.
- Q. How frequently should I service the boiler?
- It is advisable to service the boiler once every year. Remember a home emergency insurance does not cover your boiler issues if the boiler is not annually serviced.
- Q. Can I change the booking?
- Of course you can. However, please consider that rescheduling an existing appointment is allowed 48 hrs before the original appointment at no extra cost.
- Q. Is there a post service warranty available?
- The service will ensure the appliance operates safely, if any parts are fitted as part of onward repair the parts are covered for a period of 12 months. However if upon attendance the boiler failure is, in fact, a Home emergency for example and does not relate to the parts fitted a full call-out fee will be billed to the customer.
- Q. Can I cancel a booking?
- Of course you can. A full refund will be processed for cancellation only when it is initiated 48 hrs before the original appointment. But no refund is possible if an appointment is cancelled within 48hrs before the original appointment.