Retirement looking closer? Property earnings often rise steadily as opposed to the stock markets, which tend to go through bull and bear cycles. The S&P 500, the US stock market index, is down just over 5% so far this year, drawing more interest to the consistency of the property market. Rather than collecting stock dividends, or as an alternative, investors can collect income from buy to let properties for peace of mind in retirement.
Diversification is Key.
Investments in stocks and bonds, despite the bear market, are the best hedging tools to keep money accumulating in the wake of a 5.4% rate of inflation at the moment. The key is to treat cash savings as an insurance policy. Using this to invest in tracker funds and ETFs is another great way. Make sure to do your research and speak to a financial advisor of your requirements before making any investment decisions. All Reddbox recommends is that investments in general are paramount to securing your financial future.
Buy to Let Holds Up.
Rental income, despite taxes and maintenance costs, often holds up as an easy income generator with minimal work needed. At a later date, the properties can easily be sold for a lump sun of cash to invests elsewhere or to live off of. Besides multi decade exceptions like the 2007 housing market crash and the following financial crisis, property always holds its value over the years.
Reddbox is just about to launch new insurance policies so you can take out insurance, manage your plans, and streamline your property management all in one app, so hang in there!
Our offer: Download the app and start saving time managing your properties. Follow the screens to provide your details, and that’s it. Some of the key features why you should consider Reddbox are –
- A completely app-based, super simple service booking process.
- Options to pay for the service over a few months without any additional interest or fee. See our rates here. Be quick, we are running promotional rates at the moment.
- You can book the service seven days a week, which means no need to disrupt your busy day.
- A very transparent cancellation and refund policy.
- And the best one – Reddbox will automatically organise all the relevant documents such as invoices and certificates.