The pandemic has seen an exodus from the office to the home space, whether that be part-time or full time for different companies. Despite these developments, renting out office space can still provide a sustainable and lower-cost source of income.
Traditionally office leases were signed long term, but with recent changes leading to short term increases and drops in demand for certain products and services, businesses may not always be keen to sign a long term lease. As a result, flexible leasing has a growing appeal to office tenants, and landlords will be sure to catch on to this development.
The trend towards smaller office spaces more decentralised from London, particularly on the Thames Valley and the M4, has seen growth since the pandemic. A recent CBRE finding revealed that the take-up of office space in the South East was 58% higher in 2021 than in 2020, rendering a significant centralised London location not always suitable for the changing needs of companies.
Download the app and follow few screens to provide your details, and that’s it. Some of the key features why you should consider Reddbox are –
- A completely app-based, super simple booking process
- Option to pay for the service over few months without any additional interest or fee.
- You can book the service seven days a week, which means no need to disrupt your busy day.
- A very transparent cancellation and refund policy.
- And the best one – Reddbox will automatically organise all the relevant documents such as the invoice and the certificate.